It has been a while since Windows 10 was released. Have you upgraded to Windows 10 but only to find that some software programs including PDF Editor that you used often stop working? Many of them got stuck and had to restart to search the alternative of PDF Editor that is compatible with the new Windows system. If you run up against the similar issue, don’t worry and here you’ll get the perfect PDF Editor for Windows 10.
The Perfect Windows 10 PDF Editor
This excellent Windows 10 PDF Editor is an all-in-one PDF solution, which can do more than just edit PDF. It enables you to create, edit, stamp and annotate on your PDF document. The feature that makes this PDF Editor for Windows 10 outstanding is its OCR capabilities. OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition and with this feature you can translate scanned documents and images into machine-readable text so that you can edit or convert them.
- Edit PDF text, image and bookmarks: This PDF Editor for Windows 10 supports editing texts in a paragraph as well as changing their font, font size and color, add or delete image, crop/replace/extract image, add/delete/view the bookmarks as wish.
- Convert PDF to other output formats and vice versa: It helps you convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, Text, Epub, HTML, Image and so on as well as convert all PDF pages as a single image.
- Organize PDF as need: With this Windows 10 PDF Editor, you can rearrange the PDF pages, like deleting, inserting and extracting pages.
- Annotate PDF in many options: It allows you annotating PDF in highlighting, strikeouting, underlining text. Add notes and custom stamps.
- Protect you PDF from other people to open, edit or print it: If you don’t want others to open, edit or print your PDF document, you can set open password or permission password to you PDF files. Also you can remove the password you set.
- Share your PDF document: This program offers many options to share and save your PDF document like print, attach to email, export as single image, upload to Dropbox and more.
- This PDF Editor for Windows 10 also has many other brilliant features like reduce PDF file size, edit PDF form elements, etc.
- It also has a Mac version which works well on macOS Sierra and the earlier like EI Capitan, etc.
Edit PDF on Windows 10
You don’t want to miss this chance to try out on such an excellent PDF Editor on Windows 10, do you? To do that, click “Free Download” button to get the trial version and follow the set-up wizard to install it.
Step 1 Open PDF in the program
After launch this PDF Editor for Windows 10, you will see the primary window shows as below. Click “Edit PDF” to browse your computer and open the PDF that you want to edit. Another way to add PDF file to the program is to click “Open…” to import PDF document.
Step 2 Edit PDF document
Now you head to the “Edit” tab. There are many editing options to choose like edit text/objects, add text/images/link, change text font, font size and color and more.
If the imported file is scanned one, head to “Edit” tab and click “OCR” button. Click “Change Language” button to choose the correct language of your PDF content in the pop-up window. After performing OCR, it will open the new created PDF file automatically, click “EDIT” > “Edit Text” button to modify the text of the PDF file.
Step 3 Share or save the edited PDF
In this step, just click “File” main menu button and a window pops up. There you can choose the way to share or save your edited PDF document.